Butterfly in Bangladesh .

In our day to day life we are experiencing new kinds of things. Butter fly is one of them .To speak the truth its life is different .So it’s very nice because flower, trees other location its beauty very nice. I like this butterfly. So I believe these words everyman like this butterfly.

Friday, March 9, 2012


My preceding post was about the squirrels. It that post I wrote squirrels is going to be extinct. Now the difficulty is how?
I covet to give this come back with from my individual knowledge. I had full-grown I up in Bandarban, hill tract area in Bangladesh. When I was a youngster most of the time I saw that squirrels ate guava from our guava garden. My father did not know that how to protect them. Every day squirrels eta and my father did not do no matter which.
One day my father bought an air gun to take life the squirrels and he kill many squirrels. Now I am in Chittagong and once or twice a year I visit this place, but now I see a few numbers of squirrels in the tree. I believe now it is clear that how squirrels are going to be wiped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment